In the previous week starting from 06th November until 13th November, Foundation Agro-Centre for Education implanted the first mobility in the project WALVET.
The mobility was for teachers from agricultural VET school and the staff from FACE.
The schools that took part to the training programme for teachers in the project, together with FACE, are:
👉 “Kocho Racin” from Sveti Nikole
👉“Kiro Burnaz” from Kumanovo
👉“Gjorche Petrov” from Kavadarci.
This project will help the teachers to develop new and better teaching methods and innovative approaches to learning in agriculture, especially in the practical training of the students; promote the formal recognition of skills and competences acquired through professional development activities abroad; acquire up-to-date information and new research on agriculture, on emerging technology tools for bio production, new bio-production methods and to be able to develop a European dimension in school education.
The main goal of this project is: to promote work-based learning (WBL) in all its forms, with special attention to apprenticeships, by involving social partners, companies, chambers and VET providers as well as stimulating innovation and entrepreneurship.
The objectives of the project are to:
– to create qualified professional profiles able to import and contextualize on their territory the good practices widespread in agricultural production and cultivation of bio-products, improving the level of skills and abilities through the mobility of subjects, the sharing of innovative methods and an high know-how;
– to contribute to the reduction of low-skilled people in agricultural production and to strengthen the employability of young people by facilitating their transition to the labour market;
– to promote the birth, sense of initiative and entrepreneurship in the sector, while initiating awareness activities in this regard, promoting high quality agriculture. As a model for the “regaining” of the territory through informed and responsible choices.
– to improve Teachers’ efficiency and increase their skills in regards to organizing a quality practical training for students;
– build community partnerships between the Agricultural VET Schools and Agricultural businesses that enhance the educational experience of all students;
– to increase the motivation for taking part in future (formal/non-formal) education or training after the mobility period abroad.
In the period from 20th November until 20th December, FACE will realize the second mobility for students in Malta.