In the coming years, millions of workers will face both reskilling and upskilling challenges to meet the upcoming needs of the labor market and their job’s transformation.
According to The Future of Jobs Report (2020) released by the World Economic Forum (WEF) the upcoming top 10 crucial skills that will be in high demand by 2025 are:
- Data Science & Cloud Computing (Cloud computing goes hand in hand with data science, and cloud computing jobs range from architects and developers to data scientists)
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Big Data Science
- Digital Marketing & Strategy
- Process Automation
- Business development
- Digital Transformation
- Information Security (including the cybersecurity subset of information security)
- Software and Application Development (UX/UI, blockchain programming)
- Internet of Things
The fundamental skills of the worker of the future will be critical thinking, problem solving and self-management and finally the ability to work within multidisciplinary teams and to use and manage technology.
The M.O.T.H.E.R. Platform supports you in gaining the skills and abilities necessary to face the future of the labor market. Find your next opportunity!