It’s already been two years since we began implementing MOTHER with our valuable consortium partners. Our flawless cooperation and thirst for impact led us to create something valuable for our local youth and to feel proud about it.
Let’s see the organizations that worked tirelessly for this project’s main results for two years.
What is the MOTHER project and who are the partners
MOTHER is short for Mobility Opportunity Training for a Higher Employment Rate and was an Erasmus+ project to develop an entrepreneurial mindset in European youth.
Any project’s success comes down to fruitful collaboration among partners. And that’s what we had under the guidance of our coordinator JUMPGioventuinRiSalto,and we are thankful for collaborating with them.
The consortium was comprised of the following organizations:
- Municipio de Lousada from Portugal
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development – iED from Greece
- Fondacija Agro Centar Za Edukacija Face from Northern Macedonia
- Ecocenter Foundation from Hungary
- And the Association AKTYVISTAI from Lithuania
What are the main results of the project?
As the project’s main objective was to foster youth entrepreneurship, we developed a digital platform with free training, mobility and cooperation opportunities for youth across Europe.
This e-learning platform was named “M.O.T.H.E.R. Social Platform for Business of Youths” and was hosted by Jump Academy, our coordinator. It is a free training course with 12 training modules meant to be the most up-to-date and innovative in its area.
The training modules of this course are the following:
- New skills for the next generations of young entrepreneurs in the EU/Global labour market
- Mobility opportunities for young people in Europe
- The Erasmus for young entrepreneurs program
- Entrepreneurship education
- Social entrepreneurship
- Social innovation
- Green economy
- Circular economy
- Cultural Studies in Business
- Financial education
- Web, digital marketing/e-commerce
- Social media communication strategies
All information is written in English and designed to be appealing to young people. Further, international experts got involved in creating the end content of these modules.
Some statistics for the project and its results
- 248 students registered on the training platform
- 31 from Italy
- 36 from Portugal
- 36 from Lithuania
- 27 from Greece
- 70 from North Macedonia
- 36 from Hungary
- 12 from other countries
- The most popular course attended was the “web/digital marketing/e-commerce for young entrepreneurs
- A total of 833 quizzes were attempted
- The project published a total of 172 articles
- And uploaded 25 videos from November 2021 to date
Thank you very much for your interest in MOTHER, and we hope our results will be as valuable to you as they were for us.