The M.O.T.H.E.R. Social Economic Forum in Soverato (Calabria) organised by Jump Association on 8-11 May 2022, is not far away.
The components of the teams that will participate in this Learning Teaching Training mobility have already been defined.
In fact, there will be some Team Leaders from the various project partners, accompanied by their respective e-coaches, who in recent weeks have been increasingly committed to providing every possible support to the many young people registered on our e-learning platform.
Some of our young students (from Portugal, Macedonia, Greece, Hungary, Lithuania, Italy) will be the real protagonists of these days, which are expected to be full of initiatives and activities that will allow them to be more involved in the project by sharing their direct experiences.
To this end, meetings will be organised with institutional figures but also with some of the protagonists of the local economic scene who will illustrate examples of good practice, reflecting together with our young people, who represent the real potential towards a more dynamic and enterprising economy.
This is also a real opportunity to put the spotlight on the local economic fabric, which is certainly one of the most disadvantaged in the European scenario, through reflection on concrete themes and practices that characterise the world of work.
It is no coincidence that the main objective of the Forum is to create links and deepen the current issues and main EU policies related to entrepreneurship, punctually incorporated in our interactive courses contained in the M.O.T.H.E.R. Social platform for business of youths:
1) New skills for next generations of young entrepreneurs in the EU/Global labour market
2) Mobility opportunities for young people in Europe
3) The Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Program
4) Entrepreneurship education for young entrepreneurs
5) Social entrepreneurship for young entrepreneurs
6) Social innovation for young entrepreneurs
7) Green economy for young entrepreneurs
8) Circular economy for young entrepreneurs
9) Cultural Studies in Business for young entrepreneurs
10) Financial education for young entrepreneurs
11) Web/digital marketing/e-commerce for young entrepreneurs
12) Social media communication strategies for young entrepreneurs
These days will therefore be marked by broad participation and international contamination, and may be useful in enhancing the work of each individual figure involved in the M.O.T.H.E.R. project, a virtuous project through which we attempt to revitalise territories submerged by economic problems.
All this will take place in conjunction with the sixth edition of the Euro.Soul – European Festival (interrupted in recent years due to the pandemic) that the Jump association is organising to celebrate Europe Day on 9 May.
This event aims to strengthen the spirit of cooperation and participation desired by the founding fathers of the EU, at a time of great fragility and precarious balance.
Are you ready to spread with us a message of hope and rebirth for the peoples of Europe?
We are waiting for you in the beating heart of Calabria.
Here is the official programme: