We are ECIU, the European Consortium of Innovative Universities, a network of universities united by a common profile of shared beliefs, interests, and mutual trust.
The ECIU was founded in 1997, and the name underlines the European dimension of a selected group of entrepreneurial universities. We remain dedicated to ensuring a culture of innovation in all of our institutions, and to providing a catalytic role for innovation in business and society at large.
As of 2020 The ECIU has 12 members including one oversea associate partner.
More information in the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poPLobNt-7w&t=127s
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH
ENGAGE IN SOLVING CHALLENGES
- Work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Engage with business companies and societal partners across Europe.
- Tackle local, national and global problems with a help of a novel, challenge-based learning model.
- Fill in the skill and knowledge gap in a particular area, for example, energy and sustainability, circular economy.
- Develop transversal skills, for example, intercultural communication.
- Learn foreign languages.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS
TO JOIN THE ECIU UNIVERSITY CHALLENGES
- Be a student in one of the 12 ECIU University member institutions.
- Enrolment in a master’s, or a final year of a bachelor’s degree programme.
- Completed 120 ECTS of higher education studies at the undergraduate level.
- English language proficiency: B2 (Self-assessment, CEFR of languages).
- Some challenges may have some special requirements, so make sure to look in the challenge description for any special extra criteria.
Adas Perkauskas – AKTIVISTAI Team