We are ECIU, the European Consortium of Innovative Universities, a network of universities united by a common profile of shared beliefs, interests, and mutual trust.
The ECIU was founded in 1997, and the name underlines the European dimension of a selected group of entrepreneurial universities. We remain dedicated to ensuring a culture of innovation in all of our institutions, and to providing a catalytic role for innovation in business and society at large.
As of 2020 The ECIU has 12 members including one oversea associate partner.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR YOUTH
ENGAGE IN SOLVING CHALLENGES
- Work in multidisciplinary and international teams.
- Engage with business companies and societal partners across Europe.
- Tackle local, national and global problems with a help of a novel, challenge-based learning model.
- Fill in the skill and knowledge gap in a particular area, for example, energy and sustainability, circular economy.
- Develop transversal skills, for example, intercultural communication.
- Learn foreign languages.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENTS TO JOIN THE ECIU UNIVERSITY CHALLENGES
- Be a student in one of the 12 ECIU University member institutions.
- Enrolment in a master’s, or a final year of a bachelor’s degree programme.
- Completed 120 ECTS of higher education studies at the undergraduate level.
- English language proficiency: B2 (Self-assessment, CEFR of languages).
- Some challenges may have some special requirements, so make sure to look in the challenge description for any special extra criteria.
20 October 2021
Me, Adas Perkauskas, one of the project participants, had a wonderful experience in Erasmus+ programme funded project ”Storify Yourself to Create Togetherness” in Bulgaria, Dobrinishte. Project programme was legit including personal development, outdoor experiential...
Many people claim that a young person is nothing without a diploma, however this statement is wrong. Recently more and more people have quit college and started their own business. Businessmen who dropped out of college are:RALPH LAUREN. Net worth: $5.8 billion. He...
The provision of EU opportunities for next generation was imperative, as a respond to the pandemic’s consequences. Europe acts upon these emerging circumstances and develops initiatives that foresee emerging risks, as COVID-19 has changed the social and economic...